Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 36

Down to the home stretch with 4 weeks to go! We are putting the finishing touches on the nursery and got the train rug this week. I had a shower with law school friends and a lunch shower with work friends! I went to the Paramore concert downtown with my sister and mom and survived the heat! Jake and I visited pediatricians' offices to pick out a doctor and completed the pre-registration process at Rex. We are really excited, and it definitely feels like we are getting close now!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, take the football out from under your shirt. The Pack's going to need it to practice with.:)
    Be sure that you and Jake spend some alone time together and rest and relax cause life is about to change. It'll never be quite the same again (but in a good way). Did your mom & dad ever decide what they were going to be called? I thought Kimberly said your mom wanted to be Gamma? What about Jake's mom & dad? I'm Nana and Big Mike is Pawpaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It does look like a football! Hopefully Baby Morgan won't wait until State's season opener on the 4th to make an appearance!! We are definitely enjoying the time before baby. We went to the beach last weekend and have been taking it easy. I think my parents are going with Papa and Nana, and Jake's parents are going with Gran and Granddad. We still don't have a name picked out for the baby. We have a list but will probably wait and see him before we decide!

    ReplyDelete